Residential & Commercial Roofing, Restoration, and General Contractor Serving Delaware County for 35 years
Located in Central Ohio serving the Delaware County residents, Campbell DKI provides full restoration to damaged property and complete general contractor services to residential and commercial clients.
- Emergency Response Team
- Roof Installation & Repair
- Water Damage Extraction
- Water Damage Restoration
- Reconstruction after Natural Disaster
- Wind Damage Reconstruction
- Fire Damage Reconstruction
- Content Restoration
- Insurance Claim Damage
Available 24-hours a day, 365-days-a-year, Campbell’s Clean, Restore, Construction can return damaged property and contents to pre-loss condition fast and efficiently, delivering complete satisfaction to their homeowners, insurance companies, and corporate customers in Delaware County.
At Campbell’s Clean, Restore, Construction, there is no substitute for
- Quality Products
- Expert Craftsmanship
- Dependable Service
- Customer Satisfaction
By combining over 35 years of experience in Delaware County, along with a focus on the highest level of problem solving, you can count on us for the following:
- Detailed Xactimate Estimates
- Two-Year Warranty on Workmanship
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
Campbell’s Clean, Restore, Construction Helps Families and Businesses Rebuild After a Disaster
Only Restoration Company in Central Ohio to Receive The Better Business Bureau’s Business Integrity Award
We are proud to be the only restoration company in central Ohio that has been awarded the Better Business Bureau’s Business Integrity Award. The award is to acknowledge a company with the highest standards of ethics and business conduct. Campbell’s repairs residential and commercial property damaged by fire, wind and water.
What To Expect When You Call Campbell’s – A Hassle-Free Process:
- Campbell’s with your approval to proceed, will begin the insurance repair process.
- Campbell’s will assign a member of our project management team to gather specific measurements, develop a scope of work, and prepare any necessary documents to settle your claim and begin the repair project.
- Campbell’s will work with your insurance company to obtain an agreed price and scope of work upon assessment of damages and costs to repair.
- Campbell’s will assist you on the latest quality product selections. Certified design consultants available.
- Campbell’s will inform you of upgrade options and handle changes through project managers and lead carpenters.
- Campbell’s will hold pre-job meeting with members of our production department. On larger projects, there will be regularly scheduled weekly meetings to ensure effective communication.
- Campbell’s will contact and secure the appropriate building permits, when necessary.
- Campbell’s will coordinate building and mortgage company inspections in a timely manner, when necessary.
- Campbell’s with your approval, will deliver a quality project in a timely manner.