The Campbell Restoration Way – A Hassle-Free Process
Quality, Consistency, Convenience. We’ll earn your trust.
- Campbell Restoration with your approval to proceed, will begin the insurance repair process.
- Campbell Restoration will assign a member of our project management team to gather specific measurements, develop a scope of work, and prepare any necessary documents to settle your claim and begin the repair project.
- Campbell Restoration will work with your insurance company to obtain an agreed price and scope of work upon assessment of damages and costs to repair.
- Campbell Restoration will assist you on the latest quality product selections. Certified design consultants available.
- Campbell Restoration will inform you of upgrade options and handle changes through project managers and lead carpenters.
- Campbell Restoration will hold pre-job meeting with members of our production department. On larger projects, there will be regularly scheduled weekly meetings to ensure effective communication.
- Campbell Restoration will contact and secure the appropriate building permits, when necessary.
- Campbell Restoration will coordinate building and mortgage company inspections in a timely manner, when necessary.
- Campbell Restoration with your approval, will deliver a quality project in a timely manner.